1. Ming, Ping, Tsing, Hua, Hsin, Cheng, Yi, Shiue, Hung, Ru dormitories and all dormitories at Nanda campus will open for students applied during 2022 Chinese New Year Festival. Other dormitories will be closed. Students will not be able to access the dormitory while it is closed.
2. Residents who have not applied will not be able to access the dormitory while it is closed (from 12 noon on Jan. 28th to 12 noon on Feb. 7th). Residents who have applied will access dorms by student ID card.
3. The attachment is the arrangement of dorms for those who will stay during 2022 Chinese New Year Festival.
4. Move-in & Move back:
(1) Residents who are reallocated have to get the room keys at the designated service center from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. on January 28th, 2022.
(2) Students applying for Chinese New Year accommodation must move-in before 12 noon on January 28th, 2022.
(3) Students must move back to the original bed at 12-1 noon on February 7th, 2022.
(4) Complete the property checking as well as returning the key to the service center. For those who need to move to other dormitories, please take your toiletries and essential items with you.
5. Nanda Campus Notice:
(1) The boilers of dorms at Nanda campus will be opened in Shu-Te, Chung-Shan and Chu-Yueh. Please move to there for taking shower.
(2) The public refrigerators in Chung-Shan will be closed. Please notice the announcement form dorm leader.
6. For those who are reallocated and require internet usage. Please re-apply for the internet access through the webpage of Computer & Communication Center according to your assigned bed after 4:30 P.M. Jan. 27th. Please apply for the internet access again when back to your Dorm after Feb. 7th. Please check the following website: https://net.nthu.edu.tw/netsys/en:faq:domitory_net_apply_sample
(1) If who doesn't finish move-in or move back with the rules, we will not refund the utensil custody fee.
(2) All closed dormitories will not be opened. Who ask for opening the closed dorms by personal reason, has to pay the charge NT1000.
(3) Please help the safety of dormitories, DO NOT let any stranger go into the building.
(4) Only First service center (dorm Yi) and Nanda service center will be opened in this vacation. The service center will be on duty during the Chinese New Year Festival from 10 A.M. to 10 P.M. If students need any assistance, please contact the center at the above time.
If there are any emergency, please call 03-5711814 or 03-5715131 #66666.