1. Unit in charge of the extension numbers for student dormitories is： Computer and Communication Center (Second floor of General Building II)
2. Please prepare your own telephone.
3. Go to the Computer and Communications Center website → Division of Network Systems → Application Forms → Download “Application Form for Extension Service of Student Dormitory” or go to the service center at the second floor at the Computer and Communication Center to collect the form → After completing the form, go to the Division of Student Housing for an official stamp → Take the application back to the service center at the Computer and Communication Center.
4. Go to the Division of Student Housing website or dial its extension number to check for room extension numbers.
5. To apply for dormitory phone extension, please dial the extension number 31135 for Computer and Communications Center for assistance.
6. To repair the telephone line in your room, please dial #99 for the operator to schedule for a repair.