【Current Graduate】Announcement of Dormitory Application for Graduate Residents 2023
1. The allocation of the dormitories between the Main Campus and the Nanda Campus is based on the principles of the department's main classes. Students from the two campuses must apply separately. The dormitory fee is based on the announcement of each semester.
2. You must key in the personal account when you apply the accommodation. For the sake of refunding the dormitory deposit, please create the bank account number of Mega bank, E.SUN bank, or Chunghwa Post and log in “Bank Account Key-In” of Academic Information System.
|Application for single room of the Main Campus and for suite of the Nanda Campus (Academic Year 2023)||Current residents and new applicants need to reapply every year.||Application system (Division of Student Housing homepage)|
|4/14 4:00pm||Announcement of random serial numbers for single room of the Main Campus and for suite of the Nanda Campus||The validity period of serial numbers is until 8/31/2023.||Inquiry in the application system|
|Application for twin room of the Main Campus and for room of the Nanda Campus (Academic Year 2023)||For current residents and new applicants.||Application system (Division of Student Housing homepage)|
|Application for summer vacation accommodation||The summer accommodation starts from July 1st 09:00a.m. to August 30th noon
Summer accommodation application announcement
|Application system (Division of Student Housing homepage)|
|4/27 4:00pm||Announcement of dorm allocation result for Academic Year 2023||No dormitory changes will be accepted. If you are not in the result, you can apply for waiting list||Inquiry in the application system|
|4/28～5/2||Bed allocation by the dormitory head resident||The dormitory head resident must submit the allocation results to the Division of Student Housing before noon on 5/3.||Contact with the dormitory head resident for bed allocation|
|5/11 4:00pm||Announcement of bed allocations for summer and academic year 2023||Announcement on Division of Student Housing website|
|Giving up dormitory accommodation for Academic Year 2023||Please check "Dorm Rules for NTHU" Article 5 before giving up the dormitory accommodation procedure. (Working hours Monday to Friday 8:00~12:00/13:00~17:00)||Division of Student Housing or Nanda Service Center for further process|
|5/17～5/22||Payment for summer vacation accommodation||For more detail, please refer to homepage of Division of Student Housing.No refund after payment.||Print payment bill on Division of Student Housing homepage|
1. Academic Year 2023 includes 2023 fall semester and 2024 spring semester.
2. Dorm Hung will be renovated during the 2023 summer vacation.
3. For the latest information, please visit: https://sthousing.site.nthu.edu.tw/