Application of the waiting list for all students and new international graduate students 2023
【Application of the waiting list for all students and new international graduate students】：
【Application of the summer waiting list】：
|Waiting List||Start/End Dates||Announcement of Bed Allocations||Giving Up Dormitory Accommodation||Details|
|First waiting list||6/15 10:00AM ~
|6/28 4:00PM||6/29 8:00AM ~
|If you do not get a bed, this number will no longer be used. If you still have a need for accommodation, please apply for the next waiting list.|
|Second waiting list||7/11 10:00AM ~
|7/18 4:00PM||7/19 8:00AM ~
|Third waiting list and application of new international graduate students||8/9 10:00AM ~
|8/22 4:00PM||8/23 8:00AM ~
|For those who have not gotten a bed, the random number will continue to be used.|
|Start/End Dates||Announcement of Bed Allocations||Time of Payment||Details|
|5/26 10:00AM ~ 6/1 4:00PM||6/7 4:00PM||6/8 ~ 6/13||Beds will be arranged by Division of Student Housing and are not guaranteed to be the same as those for spring semester or fall semester. Once the summer fee has been paid, no refunds will be given. If you do not pay before the deadline, you will be deemed to have given up your accommodation.|
1. Suspension period of bed changes：6/2-6/28、7/10-7/18、8/8-8/22. If you need to change your bed, please bring your student ID card to the Division of Student Housing office or Nanda service center during other periods.
2. According to Article 2 of “Dorm Rules for NTHU”, students who have not yet gotten a bed, have forgotten to apply, or have given up their bed can apply for a waiting list.
3. If you need to apply for giving up, please go to the Division of Student Housing office or Nanda service center within the above giving up period. If you give up your bed after the deadline, please refer to Article 5 of “Dorm Rules for NTHU” for the relevant rights and charging standard. (Please apply on weekdays from 8:00~12:00 or 13:00~17:00).
4. The allocation of the dormitories between the Main Campus and the Nanda Campus is based on the principles of the department's main classes. Students from the two campuses must apply separately. The dormitory fee is based on the announcement of each semester.
5. You must key in the personal account when you apply for the accommodation. For the sake of refunding dormitory deposit, please create the bank account number of Mega bank, E.SUN bank, or Chunghwa Post and log in “Bank Account Key-In” of Academic Information System (New Students shall log in after the system is opened in the middle of August).
6. Students with priority will be disqualified if they do not complete the application during 4/18-4/24. If you have a need for accommodation, please apply for the waiting list.
7. If you want to apply for the short-term summer accommodation, please come to the office of Division of Student Housing with student ID card or send email from 6/19.