Loan Procedures for NTHU Housing Temporary Card
Report of the joint committee of head residents, May 11, 2015
- To strengthen the management of dormitory access control, hereby the regulations of borrowing temporary access card (hereafter referred to as Temp Card) for student dormitory.
- Students who live in dorms shall access by student ID card. For special occasions that a temporary access card is needed, hereby the regulations shall be followed:
- Qualification: Students who live in the dorm in current semester only.
- Method: You have to pay 100 NTD as deposit while borrowing the Temp Card. The deposit will be returned if the Temp Card is returned on time. If the deposit cannot be paid due to a special occasion, please fill in “Student Dormitory Temporary Card Declaration”.
- Loan period: Seven (7) days in general (holidays included). The Temp Card will be invalid after seven days. Please arrange an application to Division of Student Housing for extension under special occasion. Otherwise, the Temp Card shall be returned immediately when due. If the borrower is no longer living in the dorm, the person shall return the card immediately.
- Compensation: Temp Card will be cancelled when it is lost, damaged or overdue and NTD 100 shall be collected for production cost. NTD 100 will be deducted from the deposit of student accommodation according to the filled declaration. The Compensation is on accumulative basis, and no refund will be made.
- Other：Non-Taiwanese resident who do not have student ID will have their own Temp Card during the period living in the dorm after going through official documents. “Student Dormitory Temporary Card Declaration” shall be filled in. Please follow regulation listed in Article 2 for other affairs.
- Do not copy or lend the card to others to avoid the violation of regulations.
- The regulation will be implemented after being reported in the joint committee of head residents.