Registration Regulation for Dormitory Visitor
1. According to Article 16 in the Dorm Rules for NTHU.
2. Visitors must apply for "Visitor Registration for Student Housing" and register with an ID card in person at the duty office or affiliated service center.
3. Meeting area is limited to the lounge of each building (exceptions include move-out and special permission by Division of Student Assistance counselor, dormitory administrator or approval by all roommates).
4. Visitor hours: Male dormitory's visiting hours are from 8:00 am to 12:00 am; female dormitory's visiting hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Visitation at times other than these hours, and not permitted by dorm military instructor or Division of Student Assistance counselor, or the administrators will result in 5-15 point deduction.
5. Application Locations:
|Ming, Ping, Shan, Hua, Hsin, Cheng, Yi, Tsing, Shiue, Hung||Service Center 1 (Dorm Yi)|
|Li, Jen, Shyr, Shinn, Shuo, Ru||Service Center 2 (Dorm Li)|
|Wen, Jing, Huei, Ya||Service Center 3 (Dorm Ya)|
|Ming Feng, Chung Shan, Ying Hsi, Shu Te, Chu Yueh||Nanda Service Center
(Entrance of female dormitories)
6. Application Procedure: Visitor should bring personal ID and fill in registration book at application location in respective dormitory to get visitor ID or visitor vest.
Note 1: If the visitor is a member of faculty or a student of National Tsing Hua University, a visitor ID is needed; other visitors (including maintenance providers) shall wear visitor vest.
Note 2: Violators and those allowing a person of the opposite sex to stay in the dorm over night or take a shower in the bathroom will result in point deduction and their parents will be informed. In special circumstances, the head resident may inform the dorm military instructor, Division of Student Assistance counselor or the Division of Student Housing, and then the guest can wash up in a designated area.
Division of Student Housing, National Tsing Hua University