Enforcement Rules of Other Priority Dormitory Qualification
Adopted by the Dormitory Administrative Committee on January 12, 2007
Adopted by the Dormitory Administrative Committee on December 02, 2010
Adopted by the Dormitory Administrative Committee on May 19, 2014
Adopted by the Dormitory Administrative Committee on Nov. 23, 2015
Adopted by the Dormitory Administrative Committee on Nov. 30, 2017
Adopted by the Dormitory Administrative Committee on May 18, 2021
Adopted by the Dormitory Administrative Committee on Dec. 6, 2022
- Article 1. Authority:
According to Article 2 of the Dorm Rules for NTHU.
- Article 2. Purpose:
The Enforcement Rules is made to ensure fairness, equity, and openness in dormitory operations for other applicants with priority qualification.
- Article 3. Qualification:
Those protected with dormitory rights under government regulations or relevant school regulations may apply for Priority Dormitory Qualification, and the qualifications are listed below:
- Member of School Team: The distribution shall be conducted according to “Regulations for Priority Dormitory Distribution for School Teams and Student Association Members of National Tsing Hua University” approved in Student Affairs Meeting. The related units shall propose to the Dean of Student Affairs for approval and forward to the Division of Student Housing.
- Disabled students: Students holding Handbook of the Disabled or Identification of Disabled Students.
- Dormitory autonomous staff of the year: In accordance with the "Autonomy Regulations for Student Houses of National Tsing Hua University", name lists provided by the Division of Student Housing.
- Resigned dormitory head residents in the resigned year: In accordance with the "National Tsing Hua University Student Dormitory Guideline", name lists provided by the Division of Student Housing.
- Students from low and low-middle-income families: Low-income and low-middle-income families approved by Township/ City/ District Office or higher authorities.
- Indigenous students: Provide a transcript of household registration (with notation) or household certificate (with notation).
- Staff of Freshman Service and Support Program: In accordance with the "Guidelines for Senior Students of Freshman Service and Teams of Freshman Service of National Tsing Hua University".
- State-financed students.
- Students from a low-income family, students with physical incapacity (Those who are physically weak or have mobility difficulties caused by diseases and have been diagnosed and proven by public district hospitals, confirming the necessity to accommodate in the school), or students with special families or individual conditions: Students shall submit relevant documents with the signature of supervisor and department head, and then forward the documents to Student Assistance Division for review and approval (for details, please visit the website of Student Assistance Division). Name lists shall be signed and approved by the Dean of Student Affairs and then offered to the Division of Student Housing.
- Transfer students from other institutions: Only those who apply before Aug. 31 each year.
- Article 4. Qualification Review
Applicants shall provide relevant documents to each executive unit. In case the supporting data of the applicant is incomplete, it shall be made up before the cut-off date (Please refer to the announcement of each unit for application dates), or the applicant will be rejected. In case the data accompanying the application is found to be untrue, the application will be cancelled (Qualification of accommodation shall be revoked if already moved into dorm).
- Article 5. In case any of the Enforcement Rules is found to be incomplete, the Division of Student Housing may submit a proposal for amendment to the Joint Committee of Head Residents for discussion and consideration and submit it to the Dormitory Administrative Committee for approval and implementation.