Q4：Regulations for the public kitchen
Ａ：Kitchens are located at the entrance to the female dormitory area of the Main Campus and below Dorm Hua.
1. The public kitchen is managed by integrity, please use the highest ethical standards to maintain the facilities and the surrounding environment.
2. Objects: Residents who finished the housing procedure.
3. Open hours: daily from 6 am to 9:30 pm. (The power will be cut off at 9:30 pm)
(1) The resident enters by student ID card.
(2) The kitchen appliance is charged by user. Please bring your own airconditioning card to use.
(3) The user prepares the pot by himself/herself. After use, please bring the pot back. Do not place in the kitchen, otherwise it will be removed as garbage.
(4) After use, please clean the kitchen and take away the food and garbage.
The entrance to the female dormitory area of the Main Campus：
Below Dorm Hua：